Rice Flour, Cane Juice Sugar, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Corn Starch, Milk Powder, Freeze Dried Fruit, Baking Powder, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors. CONTAINS: DAIRY
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Empty contents of bag into mixing bowl. Use a paddle attachment on mixer.
- Add ½ cup (4 oz.) softened butter or margarine.
- Add 1 large eggs.
- Mix on low speed until completely incorporated (about 30 seconds).
- Add ¼ cup (2 oz.) water to scone mix.
- Mix on low speed until completely blended (about 30 seconds). Scone mixture should be the consistency of cookie dough.
- Place dough on flat surface (kitchen counter or cutting board). Pat/press dough into a round circle, 8 inches across in diameter, 3/8 inch thick. Cut into wedges, squares or circles. Then place them on a sheet pan about ½ inch apart.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 350˚F. Pour a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy your delicious scone.
*NOTE: *Scones may be frozen and enjoyed later.