Cornstarch, Cane Juice Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Sea Salt.
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup shortening and 4 oz. water
- Mix ingredients together with spoon or fingers.
- Place dough in 8 inch pie pan and press it into the bottom and sides, using back of spoon or fingers.
- Use a fork to prick the bottom of the crust to prevent buckling.
- Place crust in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
*NOTE: Makes 2 pie crusts