Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Modified Starch, Cornstarch, Fiber, Dried Egg Whites, Sea Salt, Dried Egg Yolks, Sugar, Non Fat Milk Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Yeast. CONTAINS: EGG, MILK
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Add Contents of Bag to mixing bowl
- Add ½ cup softened butter, 1 tablespoon corn syrup and 16 oz (2 cups) warm water (98 degrees) to mix.
- Mix on medium speed until incorporated (about 1-2 minutes).
- Dust work surface with rice flour (included in mix).
- Place dough onto work surface and pat down with hands, Dust top of dough with rice flour
- Roll out dough until approximately ¼” thick.
- Cut into doughnuts using a donut cutter. Let doughnuts proof for 1 hour in a warm area.
- Heat the oil in a large deep skillet to 375 degrees F. Fry doughnuts in the hot oil until golden brown, turning over once. Drain on paper towels. Dust with sugar or confectioners' sugar while they are still warm, and serve warm.