Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Modified Starch, Fiber, Dried Egg Whites, Sea Salt, Dried Egg Yolks, Sugar, Non Fat Milk Powder, Yeast, Natural & Artificial Flavors. CONTAINS: EGG, MILK
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Add Contents of Bag to Mixing Bowl
- Add ½ cup softened butter, 1 tablespoon corn syrup and 16 oz (2 cups) warm water (98 degrees)
- Mix on medium speed until incorporated (about 1-2 minutes).
- Dust work surface with rice flour (included in mix).
- Place dough onto work surface and pat down with hands, Dust top of dough with rice flour
- Roll out dough until approximately ¼” thick. Roll out dough in a rectangle size.
- Spread melted butter or water over dough and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture (1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons white sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon). Sprinkle with walnuts, pecans, or raisins if desired.
- Beginning at the long side, role up dough and pinch edge together to seal. Cut into pieces 1 inch wide. Place rolls into glass or metal pan. Let cinnamon rolls proof for 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.