Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Modified Starch, Dried Egg Whites, Cornstarch, Sugar, Yeast, Sea Salt, Fiber. CONTAINS: EGG, MILK
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Place contents of bag into mixing bowl.
- Add 2¼ cup water (98°) and 1 Tbsp corn syrup to mix
- Mix at low speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup olive oil and mix for 1-2 minutes at high speed.
- Roll out dough to about 1/2" thick
- Cut into circle shapes approximently 3" in diameter
- In the middle of each circle cut a hole about 1" to 1 1/2" inches thick.
- Proof for 1 hour.
- Coat with water.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until done.