Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Corn Starch, Cocoa, Cane Juice Sugar, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa, Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors). CONTAINS: DAIRY
* Chocolate chips are made in a facility that also process peanuts.
*Processed in a facility that also processes dairy and/or nuts.
*This product contains less than 10 PPM of gluten
- Place contents of bag into mixing bowl.
- Add 2 large eggs.
- Add ½ cup (4 oz.) softened butter or margarine.
- Mix at medium speed until soft dough forms (about 1 ½ minutes).
- Drop onto a sheet pan using a #40 scoop or 2 Tbsp.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350˚F.
*NOTE: Cookies may be pressed down with fingers or bottom of glass to be flatter.
A chocolate treat for anyone needing that yummy fix!